Jonesboro Paternity Attorney

In Arkansas, without a court order establishing legal fatherhood over a child, fathers do not have custodial or visitation rights to their children. If you are a father that does not have the protection of a paternity order, you need an attorney to assist you in protecting your rights. Similarly, mothers that are facing paternity actions that seek visitation or custody on behalf of an alleged father should not proceed without an experienced and knowledgeable family law attorney to protect them. Do not risk your relationship with your child.

The Law Offices of Bryce Cook handles paternity cases throughout Arkansas include the Craighead County Courthouse, Greene County Courthouse, Poinsett County Courthouse, Mississippi County Courthouse, Clay County Courthouse, Crittenden County Courthouse.