Depending on the case, I offer the option of an hourly rate or a flat fee for service. For personal injury and wrongful foreclosure cases, I work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that I am paid nothing unless I recover money for you. I understand that often times legal emergencies arise when we are not prepared personally or financially. I make efforts to work with clients so that they can afford top tier representation, even when difficult situations hit us unexpectedly.
- Uncontested Divorce – $800 Flat Fee
- Uncontested Guardianship – $1000 Flat Fee
- Contested Family Case – $3000 retainer (Hourly or Flat Rate)
- DWI 1st Offense – $2000 Flat Fee ($1500 in Craighead County)
- DWI 2 and up – $3000 Flat Fee ($2500 in Craighead County)
- Felony Criminal Defense – Flat Fee depending on charge ($2500 minimum)
*All rates and fees are subject to change based on individual circumstances. The above is meant to give prospective clients a general idea of costs associated with representation.